The Remaining Relative Australian Visa is a part of the Australian Family Stream migration programme. It is an Australian Permanent Residence Visa designed to allow an Australian citizen to migrate to Australia and join with their family. This category of the applicant must be sponsored by an Australian citizen, australian permanent resident visa. If the sponsorship has approved before, it will not grant for the applicants. This application covers the family unit. This will allow someone outside Australia and provide you visa to reside permanently in Australia.
Requirements of Remaining Relative
To come to Australia with this visa as near relative’ you must be over 18 years of age, settled in Australia, agree to give you support, accommodation and financial assistance for your first two years of residency in Australia, and must be one of the following:
- You should be an Australian citizen;
- You should be an Australian permanent resident
- It is essential to be an eligible New Zealand citizen
- You can travel to and from Australia for five (5) years from the date the visa is granted Work and study in Australia;
- You can enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenditure.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.
Subclass 835 visa is the similar Relative visa. You can have the above benefits from us. Oceans Outsourcing will provide you with proper knowledge and requirements of the visa. The applicants can rely on our excellent service and get the visa easily. Australia is the most amazing destination to reside permanently or engage in professional there is a good decision. With relative visa application, you can get all the benefits of staying in the state and we will help you in giving proper suggestion of the application.