Are You Eligible for Canada Startup Visa Program? Know Here
Visa Program for Canada : Things you should know
Canada has started offering visa to the entry of entrepreneurs. Before you apply for the program and see the rejection of your application after a lot of efforts, know your eligibility. To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, you must have the following things:
- Have a good business record
- Get a letter of support from a designated authority
- Know the Canadian Languages to a specific level
- Have enough money to live for a few months on own
First: Have A Qualifying Business
A qualifying business is a business which can meet the specific criteria, established by the government of Canada, for startup entry. Here are the recommendations:
- At the time of getting a commitment from a designated organization, you should hold 10% or more of the voting rights attached to all shares of the corporation outstanding at that time. For now, up to 5 people can apply as owners of the organization.
- You should jointly hold more than 50% of the total voting rights with the organization related to all shares of the corporation. Moreover, at the time you’re receiving permanent residence, you should provide proof of a active and ongoing management, operation, and incorporation of the business, within Canada. Canada Express Entry Consultants, helps applicants find the right organization and negotiate the terms.
Obtain A Letter Of Support
You must get a letter of support from the designated organization which could be a business group that has been approved to invest in start-up. You can contact the organization to get the support, convince them for your business idea, to get a letter of support.
Each organization has its own way for approving your idea of a startup, in Canada. If you can make a consensus with the organization, it will send you a letter of support. Attach this letter while applying for Canada Startup Visa Program. The organization will also send a commitment certificate directly to the Canadian visa approval authorities. Using this letter of support and the organization’s commitment certificate, the authorities will assess your application. They may ask you for more business information in order to take a final decision on your application. In lack of a letter of support or other such requirements, your visa will not be approved. Forgetting easy approval, letter of support, and organizations to commit to you; you can take the assistance of PR Consultants for Canada From India. In between your permanent residence approval, you can apply for a temporary work permit to get to Canada and start your business.
Meet The Other Requirements
The first requirement is to be able to communicate in English, French or both languages. For this, you need to qualify language tests such as IELTS in four areas: speaking, reading, listening, and writing. Score more than approved CLB level as the government can refuse your application if you don’t meet the language skill.
PR Consultants for Canada From India can help you find the right and easier way in startup visa approval for Canada. Get one, and enjoy your journey to the country.