Discover the Ultimate Way to Get the Skill Independent Visa-189, Australia:
The Skill Independent Visa – 189 enables its holders and aspirants, who are not sponsored by any employer or family member or not being nominated by a state or government body to work and reside in Australia as a permanent resident. It is considered as the most sought after permanent Australian visa for any skilled worker. This point based permit allows its aspirant to work permanently anywhere in Australia and also eligible family members can be included in the same application. The visa permit system undertakes a point based test to choose the candidatures with high demand in the market in Australia.
- Should have relevant experience in a nominated occupation as listed in consolidated skilled occupation list australia.
- Skills assessment done with the relevant authority.
- Submission of expression of interest.
- Fall within the age group of 18 to 50 years.
- Meet basic requirements of skilled migration, including English proficiency, health and character check.
- Maintain a score of minimum 60 points in the points test.
You can try the online assessment test for free online, on the Australian General Skilled Migration Points Test.
Simple Easy Steps to get the Visa-189
If the candidature is accepted, invitation is granted to apply for the visa, which will give you further 60 days submit the online application. The invitation letter explains all necessary steps to follow.
- Applications must reflect the information provided in the Expression of Interest, supported by relevant documents and proof of evidences.
- Family members like the applicant’s partner, child or dependents can be included in the application.
- Applications of The Skilled Independent Visa – 189 are processes on priority. An average processing time of 4 to 7 months is what it takes.
- Work and live permanently anywhere in Australia.
- Educational benefits and can study in Australia.
- Access to certain social security benefits.
- Get enrolled in Medicare benefits and other schemes for health related benefits, care and expenses.
- Can apply for Australian Citizenship.
- Can sponsor family members for permanent residence status.
- Updated CV.
- Partners details (if any or want to apply).
- Particulars of kids (if any)
We, at Oceans Outsourcing will believe to help you of getting visa-189 easily. For more information contact us immediately.