Canada immigration job bank: Find the latest job and recruitment process through this system. Oceans Outsourcing will help you with the immigration service.
Feel free to follow the below criteria:
- Express Entry Canada 2015 – Key Features
- Express Entry – Comprehensive Ranking System
- Express Entry Eligible Occupation List for – 2015
- Express Entry Application Process and Waiting Period
- Express Entry – Provincial Nomination Program
- FSW Selection Criteria – Point System
- Express Entry–Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Express Entry – How to increase your chances of getting selected from the pool!
- Express Entry – Points Calculator For Immigration to Canada
The on-line express entry pool application is filed, then the candidate will be issued a Personal Reference Number. Using that personal reference number, the Candidate can file his resume in the Canada Job bank.
Website link of Job bank is as follows:
Essentially, Canada Job Bank is a compilation of various job-sites across Canada. Key job-sites which are linked through this website include the following.
- Job Bank (apply through websites/email/in person)
The applicant can submit his resume to a specific vacancy advertised on these websites or he can submit resume or paste resume to any of these websites using the personal reference number issued against confirmation of submission of on-line express entry pool application.